Ubud Cooking Class
The Alam Puri Cooking class provide for you an informative and entertaining program through cooking to peek into Balinese life and culture through learning about its dishes and culinary world. The visitors will be guided into the secrets of Balinese cuisine, and flavors and at the same time, discover and feel the lush nature of Alam Puri Villa Ubud.
We are welcome your whole family into Alam Puri Villa Ubud, and you are free to use our rice field view pool or spa or library until the meal is ready for the family lunch. You don’t have to leave your family behind, learn with us to cook for them the exotic mouth watering and healthy dishes!
Our goal is that make it an unforgettable event for all of you!
- Pick up at the hotel at 9am, after breakfast
- introduction with the local spices and ingredients
- preparing and cooking (while the non-participant family members enjoy our facilities)
- lunch together
- relax at the pool
- return to the hotel latest at 4pm
- Pesan Be Pasih – grilled fish in banana leaf
- Nasi Goreng Sayur â€“ vegetable fried rice
- Base Be Pasih â€“ seafood spice paste
- Kare Ayam â€“ chicken mild curry
- Sate Ayam â€“ chicken skewer
- Bumbu Kacang â€“ satay sauce, peanut sauce
- Sambal Matah â€“ shallot & lemongrass dressing
Price for cooking class participants
PRICE IS VALID UNTIL MARCH 2012
return transfer, welcome drink, 1 bottle of aqua /pax, Lunch (all the learned dishes), Free use of pool at Alam Puri Villa Ubud, Preparation of recipes, class notes